How to Get Started with Your Premium Membership
Are you ready to get started? Here’s how you can access your courses. It’s very easy, and we’re here to help you step-by-step. We also have a PDF guide that you can access here!
1. If you haven’t already done so, login to mycompassclassroom.com with the account you created when you signed up for your membership.
2. From the left menu, select My Courses — it’s the cute graduation cap.
3. You’ll see all available courses under the My Courses tab. You can sort courses by using the All Categories drop down menu and select the subject you’re looking for. Or select the Alphabetical drop down menu to sort by courses in progress, My Progress.
4. Select a course you’d like to begin. Here you’ll be able to access the digital course materials from the Course Materials tab. To start the first lesson, select the Start Course blue button on the right.
5. If you’re teaching more than one child, you can set up each student with their own login. Just go to your Family Sharing Dashboard and follow the instructions at How do I share my membership with my family? to set up multiple students.