For most of our curriculum products, we offer these three ways to purchase and/or use:
1. DVD - We send you one or more DVDs that you can play in an old-fashioned DVD player or on any computer with a DVD player. Pretty straightforward. Please note that you cannot transfer these files to your computer or any mobile device. If you want to do that, you'll need to buy Option 2, Digital.
2. Digital - Download and Streaming. You own these for life! There is no expiration date on these formats. You can stream our videos via My Compass Classroom or download the files to your computer and view them without an internet connection. If you choose this option, or both Digital and DVD, you will be able to access all the videos and materials in two ways:
- Via My Compass Classroom - Login to your account using the the same login info from compassclassroom.com. Click on My Courses from the left sidebar. If you click on this, you will see a list of all the products you have purchased to stream.
- Via "Downloads" - Login to your account on compassclassroom.com. Click on the 'Downloads' button on the menu on the left. You can download HD video files in MP4 format onto your computer which you can then watch with any video player. You can also take those MP4 files and transfer them to any of your mobile devices via the appropriate software for that device. Once purchased, these HD video files remain in your account on this site so you download them one-at-a-time as you use them, or all at once. Please note that these are large downloads—about 2 to 3 Gigabytes each—in which we have archived multiple smaller files into one larger download.
3. Subscription - This delivery method packages a course's streaming content at recurring, budget-friendly prices. You only own these for the time that you are a subscriber. After you cancel your subscription, you will lose access to the content. You will be able to access all the videos and any additional downloadable pdfs on My Compass Classroom in the 'My Courses' section of the site.